Monday, February 15, 2010
Little Stinker
Well, I'm not sure if I've lost my mind or what but for some crazy reason I have decided to train and run a half marathon. What am I thinking??? It's going to be hard running all the time but more difficult trying to figure out when I can get some long runs in!!! Oh, well- I'm going to do it and run the whole thing! Walking is not an option! Last weekend we were home and I really needed to get just 3 miles in on the treadmill. I hurried down to the basement, got the treadmill ready, ipod on and started running. I had this really strange feeling come over me like someone was watching me. I glanced behind me and there stood Luke- aka: Mr. Analytical. He was just standing there watching the belt on the treadmill and the all the moving parts that he could see. He smiled and snickered at me but just kept watching. I kept plugging along and happened to glance back and he was gone. He never said a word or anything. He just let his little mind work. Then out of the blue there was this horrible smell!!! I chuckled to myself when I realized what he did!!! That little "stinker" came downstairs, watched me run/treadmill work, let a little "stinker" go and then headed back upstairs so he wouldn't have to smell it!!!! Thanks a lot Luke!!!! Needless to say, I finished my run, went upstairs and gave him a hard time about it!! He just smiled. That's Luke for ya!! Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment