Monday, May 10, 2010
Hanging Out
With three boys in the house growing at rapid rates, it's bound to be a little crazy. We often (like everyday) have shoes strung all over the house, clothes everywhere, toys scattered and beds unmade. Reminders are every other second but for some reason they just don't seem to register. (It really is funny how early that begins.) I found it extremely hilarious the other day when I walked in from grocery shopping and this is what I found:
Yep! You guessed it- an athletic supporter. You know, just "hanging out" with the shoes and baseball hats like it's supposed to! Should it scare me that they think this is ok? No, what really scares me is that I only have one boy wearing these and soon I will have three of them just lying around like a tennis shoe, hat, toy, etc. Anyways, it did give me a good chuckle! Enjoy your day and hopefully it's not spent cleaning up toys, shoes and "cups." :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment