Sunday, January 3, 2010

Quiet Game

We love to snuggle in our bed on Saturday and Sunday mornings for as long as time will allow. It isn't always peaceful and quiet. Those boys have ALOT of energy in the mornings!!! This morning Dan wasn't ready to get out of bed so he said, "Let's play the who can be quietest game." Any "game" to young boys is immediately a competition and a chance to win. So they all started to lay there quietly and not a peep was made. After about 3 minutes or so Wes piped up saying, "I don't like this game bery(very) much. It's making me tiwerd (tired)." Dan and I busted out laughing losing our chances at winning the game but it was well worth it! We continued to play for a bit and Wes just kept saying "I don't like it because I can't talk." Grant and Luke loved playing the game and thought it was pretty fun when they would "beat" mom or dad. I can only hope that they will remember all the "snuggles" we've had! That is just one of the many things I will miss as my boys get older and they are "too cool" to snuggle with mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment