When Wes was born, he was a big boy with blond hair! What kind of baby has blond hair? The nurses could not get enough of him!!! And now that he is 4 years old, he still has that great blond hair but with deep, dark brown eyes! Just a handsome boy!!! He constantly keeps me laughing and smiling with all he has to say. One of my favorite sayings he says to me is this:
Momma to Wes: "I love you, my little prince."
Wes to Momma: "I wove you, my beautiful pwincess."
He is such a charmer!!
As you can tell he picked Superman as his 4th birthday theme. He was also Superman at Halloween this year. (We had Batman on backup though!) The first night of trick-or-treating he was Superman so the next night I got out Batman and said, "You're wearing Batman tonight, right?" He looked at me with this puzzled look and said, "No Momma. I HAVE to wear Superman tonight so I can use my x-ray vision to see what candy every house is going to give us!" Of course, you do! Why on earth didn't I think of that??? LOL
Wes has a bright smile and deep dimples! Every morning he bounds down the steps to snuggle with momma with a huge grin! Who wouldn't love that?? I only look forward to seeing what this amazing, little guy will do! I know he will do great things! Love you more than you will ever know, Wessers!




No comments:
Post a Comment