Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Eyebrows, anyone?

Well, last night the kids and I had to run to the mall. It was close to dinner and the kids wanted pretzels.  So we got our pretzels and sat down. Across the center of the mall is a kiosk for eyebrow "waxing" but it's the one they do with the strings. Well, facing the kids was a television that shows what and how they do it. My kids were totally enthralled with what was going on!! I was cracking up. Luke pipes up and says, "Do boys have to get that done?" I said, "No, not usually." "Oh good, because I don't want to!" Luke said with a look of relief.  Then of course on the screen pops up a picture of a guy getting his eyebrows done. The look on Luke's face was priceless and Grant had to remind us that yes, it looks like guys do get it done!!! Who knew that it would keep them entertained for 20+ minutes! I know exactly where to sit next time, that's for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment