Wes is constantly asking for snacks! His snack of choice is usually fruit snacks. (I know, terrible for his teeth but even I like to eat them!) So the other day, Wes was walking through the kitchen eating his fruit snacks He turned and told me: "I love fruit and it's good for you!" I replied, "Well, those aren't really fruit. They are fruit snacks and are loaded with sugar." He turned and walked away and I heard him say, "Mmmm....I LOVE sugar!" So do I, Wes. So do I.
Yesterday we were out running errands and the traffic was terrible! I was thinking out loud when I said, "This is a nightmare!" Wes replied, "Well, you're not asleep so it's not! This is for reeeall!" Nothing gets past this child! And to go along with that, I think I have finally discovered which child listens to all my conversations when I am on the phone!!! He constantly says, "Are you talking about me? I know you are!" (and I usually am!! Hee hee!)
Hope you are enjoying your little "blessings!" The little things in life give so much joy!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment