Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm Gonna Miss This

It just keeps coming to mind that my children are getting bigger and there are so many things I am going to miss about them being my "little guys."
1. Those soft, little lips giving me kisses when I ask. (and even when I don't)
2.  "Momma, can you snuggle with me?"
3.  And when I do snuggle, those little hands and arms reaching around to give me a huge  hug.
4.  Little fingers running through my hair for security.
5.  The pitter patters of little feet running through the house in the morning.
6.  All the times they want me to just hold and rock them.
7.  The excitement they have to tell me about their days at school.
8.  The little snickers when they think things are funny.
9.  The belly laughs that would make the grumpiest person smile.
10. I will miss the unconditional love they have for us as parents because I know it will go away and come back at a later time.

I love my three boys more than I can ever say. They are caring, loving, giving and just a blast to be around! Grant, Luke and Wes- Momma loves you more than you'll ever know! Never forget that!

No comments:

Post a Comment