Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Running Too Much? Perhaps....

Trying to quickly get out of the house and get my pedicure, I ran into the bathroom to do a quick shave of the lower legs.  You know the one sitting on the edge of the tub with your feet in it trying only to get wet from the knees down? We've all done it....just not usually with kids around. Recently I started training for another half marathon.  Lots of running, lots of talking about running and lots of complaining about running...now back to the bathtub.  I was almost finished when Wes walked in and asked, "What are you doing?" "Shaving my legs," I replied.  "Why would you do that? Does it make you run faster?" At that point I darn near lost it and fell into the tub!!! LOL LOL Still makes me chuckle just thinking about it.  And truly if that were the case, I think I would let the hair on my legs grow until the race and then I would for sure end up with that awesome time that I am striving for!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Leave it to Wes! Even I might run if it were that easy! :) I just went for a pedicure with 3 days growth! I kept apologizing over and over again!

    ReplyDelete