Should have guessed that it would be coming but Wes does not like anyone dressed up in "character" outfits. He absolutely cannot stand Chuck E Cheese. Who would though, right? I mean the guy is kind of creepy. But Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse- these are a different story. He should be loving them!!! We just got back from vacation and needless to say, we avoided every character at Magic Kingdom that we could. He saw Tigger and I thought he was going to come unglued. We had to stay far far away!!! Luckily Grant and Luke were fine with not waiting in the lines to meet and greet the Disney characters. So after a long day at Disney, we were enjoying the fireworks at the park. I noticed the kids were sleepy, Papa and Grammy were too and it was probably best to beat the rush. We asked the kids if it was okay to leave and everyone was fine with it. Wes response was classic! Enthusiastically he said, "Let's get outta this character place!!!!" Still makes me crack up when I read it!!

Wes was so upset that he and Papa stood across the street to watch.
Wes was so upset that he and Papa stood across the street to watch.
And we weren't even this close! This is with my big lens on!




No comments:
Post a Comment