Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All of Wes's Craziness Rolled into One

Wes is plum full of one liners these days so I decided to roll them all into one so I don't forget or lose any! He will love to hear these as he gets older!
August 4, 2010
Wes decided to have a staring contest with himself in the mirror tonight! This child is such a scream! No doubt about it though- he'll win every time!!
August 12, 2010
Wes decided today that he is going to be Batman when he grows up. He says he is going to work 100 days and then retire! About 3 minutes later he asked, "What does retire mean?" Luke told him he had to go find someone else to do his job!!!

August 16, 2010
Wes: Momma, am I four yet?
Mom: Not yet, in November.
Wes: It's taking FOREVER to get here!!

September 1, 2010
Wes and I at a craft store today. His comment: "Momma is this place giving you the hurts? It sure is giving me the hurts." Ha ha ha ha........ Just like a typical guy- can't stand shopping and craft stores are the worst!!!
September 12, 2010
Wes to Momma: "You're the best momma I've ever had! I'm NEVER going to find a new momma!" We'll see when he's 16 and I won't let him stay out late!!! :)
September 22, 2010
Wes has decided that I need 109 arms so I can do everthing at once. Why 109? I have no idea!!
September 29, 2010
Wes was checking his hair out in the mirror this morning and thought his lips looked too red. I kept telling him they were fine and then he said, " I bet it's because I've been kissing you too much!" LOL
October 14, 2010
Wes said, "Ok, Momma. I'm going to ask you a question and if YOU get it right you get to be my girlfriend and if I get it right then I get to be your boyfriend." LOL LOL This kid just keeps coming up with the most awesome sayings!!! FYI- he never asked the question!

One of my all time favs:
October 15, 2010
Wes: "I think you're the cutest momma ever!"

Love you, Wes!

No comments:

Post a Comment