Well, every mom I know has mornings that they just shake their head at and wonder, what else? I had one of those not too long ago. We were driving to school and I was quizzing Grant on his spelling words. I was rather impressed because he knew every single one without hesitation. I happened to turn around and realized he had another paper he was reading off of!!! What a stinker! (However, Momma did not find it very funny!) Then we got home and Wes locked me outside because he didn't want any robbers to get in!! I kept wondering the rest of the day what else was going to happen!!!
Along the same lines as the spelling test.
The other day Grant was studying for his spelling test (again) and he said, " Mom, I just wish whoever invented all these words would have just spelled them the way that they sound. That would make this so much easier!" Hee hee! Gotta love 8 yr olds and the way they think!
Along the same lines as the spelling test.
The other day Grant was studying for his spelling test (again) and he said, " Mom, I just wish whoever invented all these words would have just spelled them the way that they sound. That would make this so much easier!" Hee hee! Gotta love 8 yr olds and the way they think!




No comments:
Post a Comment