Monday, July 6, 2009
Swat the Fly
Just a very quick but cute moment we had today. Yesterday a large horsefly flew into the house. Dan trapped it in the back room, got the fly swatter and proceeded to "take it down." Well, today Luke noticed a fly on the door going out to the deck. He shouted, "Wes, get the fly swatter and hurry!" Next thing I know, Wes was standing right at the door saying, "I'm going to get him!" He was literally an inch away and started to swat the fly. (Yes- the fly was on the outside of the door, not inside.) He said, "Oh, yeah! I got him and he is gone!" It was so funny because as I sat here, I could see the fly just fly off into the sky!!! Wes was so proud and Luke was so proud of him, too!! Well guys, maybe next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment