Sunday, November 29, 2009
Dan Jr.
Luke recently learned how to ride his bike with no training wheels on the concrete. He could ride in the grass but loved having that safety net. He is still so excited to show anyone who will watch him. He came in the other day and asked if I could come out and watch. I said, "Give me a minute and I'll be out." As I walked outside, he had his bike on it's side and was watching it work. (Of course he did! He's my analytical kid!!!) He looked up at me and said, "Mom, did you know that when you pedal the bike the chain goes around in a circle but your knees go up and down?" Are you kidding me? What 5 year old thinks of that kind of stuff? Most kids his age could care less about how something works. They just want to ride!! Not Luke. He likes to know how it works and why does it have to be that way!!! I'm in big trouble with this one! Daddy will be helping him with all his homework! He continues to amaze me with all the things he can do and all the things he is interested in! His little mind is constantly working and figuring things out! He is so fun but definitely a Dan Jr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment