Friday, November 27, 2009

Vanna Gudeman

The other night Dan was working late so the kids and I were eating dinner and watching Wheel of Fortune. Wes was focused on his food and happened to glance up at the television. He said, "Momma, that girwal is weally pwetty. Her is so pwetty, Momma." "Yep, that's Vanna White and she is pretty, Wes." I continued to tell him that she has been on that show for many years and was on when I was a little girl. He looked at me and said, "Momma, I think you are pwetty, too." Melt my heart. "Thanks, buddy." I replied. That was followed by Grant saying he thought I was pretty and Luke, too. If only I could hold on to this moment forever. Such sweet boys and they say the sweetest things. Lately they like to say, "You're the best Daddy ever!" or "You're the best Momma ever!" I'll take those comments as long as I can because before long they will be "too cool" to say things like that! So, in case you were wondering, the Gudeman boys seem to think they have a "Vanna Gudeman" at their house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment