So this morning started off just like every other morning. All the kids out of bed, get dressed, eat breakfast, brush teeth and get ready to head out. Grant had to dress like a Native American today and Luke was determined to find his Green Bay Packers sweatshirt to wear. Wes is usually along for the ride in the morning and then after the other two leave, he has momma all to himself.
Wes's morning was jammed packed being mommy's little stinker today! When I'm on the computer, Wes likes to climb behind me and play "haircut." Usually that means he plays with my hair and messes it all up. This morning was no different. He said, "I want to give momma a haircut." I said, "Ok." Then I hear a snip snip! What the world just happened? I whirled around in the chair to see Wes standing there with real scissors in his hand. Luckily for his sake, he only cut like 10 strands of hair but it could have been so bad!!!!! Yes he got in trouble for that one! Then, while I was in the bathroom getting ready, Wes decided it would be really fun to color with magic markers all over his arms. When I walked into the kitchen he dropped the marker and walked out. I immediately thought he was coloring on the counter top (which he is known to do as well). Then when I asked him, "Where were you coloring?" All he did was pull his sleeves back to expose the artwork from fingertips to elbows of purple, blue and black scribbles. So off to the sink we went to scrub it off! I just went from 10 gray hairs to 20! And as I was working on the turkey brine for Dan's awesome turkey, it was eerily quiet. So I went Wes hunting to find out what he had gotten in to. As I approached the bathroom, the door was closed. This could not be good, I thought to myself. As I opened the door, there sat Wes on the potty. He said, "Momma, I had to go poopy." "Good boy, Wes!" No accidents. Woo hoo! That is until I turned around and saw that he had gotten into my makeup and poured out my powder foundation and then I noticed he had put it on his face. So right around his lips and nose it was really dark! That's when I said, "Let's go! We have to get out of the house!!!!" He usually isn't this ornery but I tell you what, today he made up for all the days that he doesn't get into trouble!!!! Lastly, we were getting in the van to head down to my parent's house and he decided to dump a whole bottle of hand sanitizer all over his pants and arms! Seriously, will this day ever come to an end!!!! Yikes! He is still only two but on Sunday when he turns three, I am praying that we don't start the Troublesome Threes!!! At the end of the day, I am so so thankful for my three boys (orneriness and all) that they are healthy, kind, caring, loving, giving and just stinkin' cute! They are my life and my loves!!!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment