For anyone who knows Wes, knows that he is a huge Batman and Peter Pan fan. He is constantly running around the house in his full Batman costume or swinging swords and pretending he is Peter Pan. I love seeing his imagination come to life! So the other day I could hear Wes talking to Grant when he got home from school. "Grant, will you play Peter Pan with me?"Grant replied, "No, I don't feel like playing Peter Pan."
Wes begging, "PLEASE play Peter Pan with me!!!"
Grant (not budging) replied, "No, I just don't feel like playing that."
Wes pleading, "Gwant, please play Peter Pan with me! I promise to go easy on you!"
Momma in the kitchen? Laughing hysterically!!! The three year old is promising to "go easy" on the 8 year old if he plays Peter Pan with him. This is classic. Grant did end up playing with him but I have to say there just might be a day when Wes really will have to go easy on them!




No comments:
Post a Comment