Needless to say, my morning started a little earlier than I would have liked. I was jolted out of my deep sleep at 1:33 am by a screaming toddler at the top of the stairs. Not sure why or what woke him but he was not happy. Just a little insight on this child, he is a pack rat! He takes EVERYTHING with him to bed. His favorites these days are the little Star Wars Galactic Heroes. (They are about an inch and a half tall and not the easiest thing to find in a dark room AND in a bed full of blankets, pillows, books and toys!!!) So when I put him into bed, he asked," Where are my guys?" The search began. I finally found one and said, "Here's your guy. Now go to sleep!" I decided to lay down with him for a few minutes so I wouldn't have to crawl back up the stairs if he decided this wasn't the guy he wanted! As I was laying there Wes asked, " Who is this?" My thought was , " who cares at 1:30 in the morning!!" Of course I would never say that! After squinting and trying to figure out who this Star Wars character was, I said, " Mace Windu." Yep, this momma knows just a little about Star Wars!!! He was satisfied with my answer, closed his eyes and went to sleep. This is not the first time it's happened. Just about every other night I am searching through beds or someone's room for a Batman or Star Wars character during the wee hours of the morning! So if you are ever awake in the wee hours, just think of me crawling around on a bedroom floor searching for the long lost Batman! That will be a good chuckle for you! Decided to share with you a pic of Mace! (Just in case you were really wondering who he was!!!)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I will think of you when I get up to go to the bathroom umpteen times in the middle of the night! Surely you will be up at one of them!
ReplyDelete