Thursday, April 9, 2009

Two going on Four


Wes is our 2 year old son who is constantly keeping me in stitches. When asked how old he is he replys, " I'm only 2, but I am almost 2 and a half." That half is extremely important to this child. Today he was sitting on my lap and I leaned down to kiss his ear, he quickly replied, " It's not a chicken nugget!!" So at that point I continued to try and nibble his ear, " It's not french fries, either!" he replied. (Think we eat at McDonald's too much!) As I was walking by him sitting at the counter eating Honey Combs cereal, I asked if he would be willing to share one and he politely told me " No, because I am making you a cheeseburger right now!" (as he stacked them up about 5 high). I never got to eat that cheeseburger either. The imagination that children have is always intriguing to me. I love how they think, play, smell (most of the time) and giggle uncontrollably. Hug and kiss your babies everyday. They are a such an amazing gift.
Hugs-
K

No comments:

Post a Comment