Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Grant's First Prank

Last night as I was walking through the living room, something took me off guard. I noticed a small, nickel sized, black thing on the floor. As I crept up on it, I realized it was a spider. Wes was completely naked walking in front of me when I yelped, "Aaagh, a spider!!" Wes ran over, straddled the spider and proceeded to touch it. " Don't touch it!" I shouted. Knowing if he touched it, it would run under the couch and then I would have a whole new issue. I started to lift my foot to smash it and Wes picked it up. I took a step back and he said, "This no spider. This a Wego (Lego)." Grant snickering from upstairs said, "I did it, Mom! I thought it might get you!" Then he ran giggling to his room. What a little stinker! Wes carried the spider up the stairs and conveniently dropped it at the top of the stairs so I have to see it when I go up there. Thanks, Grant, for making me smile last night! This will not be the last prank on mom, I'm sure of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment